Win a trip to Bulgaria's nature hotspots!
Posted by: Inter HECS 3 months ago
Inter HECS - Study in Bulgaria contest
You love travelling? In dedication to “World Nature Conservation Day” which is celebrated on 28th July, Inter HECS organizes the “Natural Wonders of Bulgaria” contest – in the following eight days, we will post a photo on our Facebook page “Inter HECS – Study in Bulgaria”. The photos will show a place in Bulgaria where nature created something truly magnificent. The most fun part? You must guess what the name of the place is! Don’t worry, we will give you small hints!
In order to enter the competition, you must guess the name of the place shown on the photo correctly and add it as a comment under the picture! In order to increase your chance of winning the prize, you can comment on each of the eight photos (of course, each time you have to guess the place correctly) – this way, your name will be included 8 times in the random draw which will decide who the winner of the competition is!
The prize is a trip for up to 4 people (winner's friends or family members) to one of the places shown on the photos, winner’s choice! The trip to the desired place chosen by the winner will follow famous tourist routes giving you the chance to explore other amazing places nearby.
You are allowed to comment on each photo until July 28, 9 AM GMT + 3 2017. The very same day the winner of the competition will be chosen in a random draw of all entries and the names of all places shown on all photos will be announced!
- Inter HECS’ contest “Natural Wonders of Bulgaria” is run by Inter HECS Ltd., a student recruitment agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is dedicated to 28th July, World Nature Conservation Day.
- The Inter HECS’ contest is open to international students currently enrolled in a Bulgarian university (or their family members) and to people applying to study in Bulgaria starting from the upcoming academic year 2017/2018.
- Inter HECS Ltd. will post a different photo on the Facebook page “Inter HECS – Study in Bulgaria” between 20th and 27th July (8 days and photos in total) which will show a natural phenomenon in Bulgaria. The photos are not courtesy of Inter HECS and will be credited.
- In order to enter the competition a person must guess the place shown on a photo correctly and include it as a comment under the respective photo. Each person is allowed to increase their chance of winning the prize by commenting only once under each photo (meaning 8 guesses in total). This means their name will be included 8 times in the random draw that will decide who the winner of the competition is.
- No purchase of an Inter HECS’ package is necessary to enter the Inter HECS’ Facebook competition.
- The winner will be chosen in a random draw of all entries on 28th July. The prize is a trip for up to 4 people (the winner and three friends/ family members) to one of the eight places shown on the photos published by Inter HECS Ltd, winner's choice. The dates of the trip are organized according to the availability of Inter HECS and the winner. Inter HECS will organize and cover the transportation to the places as well as the entrance fees. All other expenses must be covered by the participants.
- Inter HECS’ contest begins on Wednesday, July 20, 9 AM GMT + 3 2017 and ends on July 28, 9 AM GMT + 3 2017. All entries must be submitted before July 28, 9 AM GMT + 3 2017.
- Employees of Inter HECS and its affiliates, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
- By entering the contest you subject yourself to the contest rules.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Inter HECS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Inter HECS Ltd. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
- Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to Inter HECS Ltd. ([email protected]) and not to Facebook.
© 2017 Inter HECS LTD. All rights reserved.
The lectures at Sofia Medical University for international first-year students in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy start today!
How many Marketing Managers does it take to change a light bulb?
Orientation week for first-year students at Sofia Medical University starts today!