Pay your "Study abroad in Bulgaria" package online
Inter HECS provides you with the opportunity to pay for our services online.
Online Payment Terms and Conditions
In the following you will find the Online Payment terms for Inter HECS Ltd. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments to Inter HECS ltd. using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
Inter HECS Ltd. accepts the following cards:
- Diners Club
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card. All payments are debited to Inter HECS Ltd. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Inter HECS’ records.
- You have signed an agreement with Inter HECS Ltd. and requested a special Inter HECS’ service for which a specific link with the reason for payment being explicitly mentioned has been generated and sent to you.
- You are aware that the payment link will expire within 7 days.
- You are aware that the online payment is non-refundable.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by “BORICА – BANKSERVICE” AD (BGN transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Inter HECS Ltd. does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Inter HECS Ltd. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Inter HECS’
- Inter HECS Ltd. will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Inter HECS’ online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Inter HECS website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Inter HECS’ Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at [email protected] or telephone at 00359 2 437 3254.
Important security note:
Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.