Translation & legalization

Inter HECS > Our services > Translation & legalization

Translation and Legalization services

If you need an official translation of a document issued by a Bulgarian or a foreign institution, we can assist you as we work with certified translators who possess various language skills! This service applies to any papers you may need – e.g. application documents, university enrollment letter, graduation diploma, rental agreements, etc.).

Furthermore, our team can assist you in case your documents need to be legalized. Keep in mind that this service applies only to documents issued by Bulgarian institutions.

The service cost depends on many factors, such as the language the document is in, the language that you wish to translate it in, if you need only translation (or legalization as well), how many pages there are, etc. For more information do not hesitate to contact our team – we will be happy to help you!

Here you can learn more about all services we offer.


Join our free monthly Online Open Days!

Video of the week


  • Try your luck to get a discount voucher.
  • 1 spin available for your email.
  • No cheating
I agree with the terms and conditions
Remind later
No thanks