– Inter HECS vouchers will be received by email and are valid only if the applicant starts the application procedure within 1 working day or 24 hours after the first webinar for which the applicant was registered and have participated. Starting the procedure means: choosing package of services, signing the agreement, sending the payment receipt for the initial fee of agency according to the package that was chosen;
– Inter HECS vouchers are valid only for the email that was submitted for the webinar registration;
– If the applicant starts the application procedure not within the time frame mentioned above, the voucher will no longer be valid and will not be taken into consideration;
– Inter HECS vouchers can be used for all applications packages offered by the agency. If you want more information about the packages, please write us officially to [email protected] ;
– Inter HECS vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities;
– The amount of the Inter HECS vouchers will be deducted from the final fee of the package that the applicant has chosen for the services of the agency;
– The Inter HECS vouchers are given one time only to an applicant and cannot be replaced or issued again;
– The Inter HECS vouchers are valid only for a single application and cannot be used for group applications;
– Inter HECS Ltd. reserves the right to cancel an Inter HECS voucher if we deem such action necessary;
– Inter HECS Ltd. can vary or replace these conditions from time to time.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!