Scholarship for students at Plovdiv Medical University
Posted by: Inter HECS 1 week ago
Scholarships for international students at Medical University of Plovdiv
Plovdiv Medical University has officially started the application period for full-time students willing to obtain “The Special Achievements Scholarships”.
Things to know about the scholarship
- It is 300 BGN;
- Documents are to be submitted to inspector Anna Georgieva or inspector Delyana Atanasova (place: University Information Center, fl. 1, room 1 and 4). It is recommended that you meet them in advance to discuss all details about the scholarship;
- Application deadline: 14 January 2018 (the registration platform will be closed on 14.01.2018!);
- Applicants must be full-time students at Plovdiv Medical University;
- Students in their first semester of studies are not eligible to apply;
- The scholarship is suitable for students in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy in English (but also other specialties available in Bulgarian language) who have scientific development or have taken part in activities in the above-mentioned fields or others, e.g. sports and culture;
- Bulgarian ID (the so-called residence permit) is required in order to apply;
- The students have passed all of their exams and the GPA is above 4.00;
- The students have not interrupted or repeated the year (except for mothers, fathers or due to illness);
Needed documents for application
- Copy of the scientific development;
- Certificates for participation in scientific development or sports competitions;
- Diploma, medal, images (if possible) from sports events;
- Copies of certificates, diplomas, awards, etc;
More information about the application itself as well as details about the necessary documents can be found here.
Good luck to all applicants!
Inter HECS - Study in Bulgaria has a new website design with links to useful articles like student accommodation, student loan and student life in Bulgaria
Story of a student in Medicine at Plovdiv Medical University - learn more about the application and admission as well as life in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Students in Bulgaria celebrate Students' Day today!